Pivot Table Component helps you to create interactive Pivot tables & charts reports for web and Flex applications.
Pivot Component will provide your customers with an extremely intuitive end-user experience while
creating and analyzing reports.
After the component is embedded into your application users will immediately get a variety of powerful features
to meet their real-time business analysis needs:
- Display quickly the complex data from OLAP cubes,
SQL databases or static CSV files
into compact and summarized visual reports - tables and charts.
- Data is automatically arranged into a tree structure with expandable parents.
End-users can expand or collapse child groups to see more summarized or raw reports.
- The drillable Pivot Charts provide a powerful method to expose the real-time business data to analysts.
- Users can easily change a report's layout visually and examine data from different perspective
(you don't have to foresee all possible report scenarios your end-users might require).
- Each report data can be filtered, formatted (currencies, numbers), sorted or zoomed.
User defines data totals and subtotals, the look of the report too.
- Report data can be visually highlighted with icons or color.
- You can link report data to external sources or other reports.
- Users can create new reports, save their created report layout and share with other.
- Finally the report data can be printed or exported as PDF file, Excel, CSV, image or HTML page.