Flexmonster Pivot v1.7. Released! A Complete Release Notes from Team
Volodymyr Yatsevsky posted on September 18th, 2012
PLEASE NOTE: As soon as we update the Component with new features every new week the information might be outdated, please check our latest news.
Our team proudly presents next version of Pivot Table & Charts component which now features unified built-in UI, faster in-memory processing of multidimensional data, and lots of improvements for end users.
What’s new in v1.7:
- For BI Users
- Remastered user experience for built-in Filter, Layout Editor and dialog windows.
- Optimized Filter now supports huge hierarchies that may contain thousands of members – opens and filters huge lists in just a second.
- Top/Bottom X filtering now works for high number of members.
- Layout Editor now supports values rearrangement, including measures.
- New Formula Editor dialog for calculated values with drag-and-drop support and useful common functions.
- New values aggregation added – Index. Calculates values same as Excel: ((value in cell) x (Grand Total of Grand Totals)) / ((Grand Row Total) x (Grand Column Total))
- Navigate pivot table with keyboard arrows, hit Space to expand hierarchies or call up filters, copy tables into Excel or other program with just Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V
- For ISV, Developers and Integrators
- New Styling Template for Pivot Table and all dialog windows. Just fill three colors in CSS for Pivot Table UI to match your corporate style.
- Support of native localization for MS SSAS. No additional customization required.
- Responding to numerous feedback report layout now saves rows and columns adjusted sizes – good for premade reports or sharing.