Flexmonster 2.0: New Features
PLEASE NOTE: As soon as we update the Component with new features every new week the information might be outdated, please check our latest news.
Our team continues implementing new features for Flash/Flex version of Flexmonster pivot table and charts. Both Flash/Flex and HTML5/JS component will be developed along in the future. The newest version of Flexmonster includes several improvements in UI and UX, exporting, API and configuration options, connecting to new data sources.
First of all we would like to point out simple embedding pivot table and charts component with toolbar. New toolbar easily adapts to mobile browsers which makes Flexmonster more user friendly. Here are the details on other features of Flexmonster newest version:
- Flexmonster 2.0 Flash/Flex supports a new datasource – ActivePivot which is a real-time, in-memory analytics platform for accessing data that helps take fast business decisions
- We have also improved displaying OCSV format (optimized CSV) data in flat table. Rounding of decimal values is replaced with displaying all necessary values after separator
Flexmonster 2.0 includes several improvements in exporting feature:
- UTF-8 support in PDF export
- HTML headers/footers support in PDF and HTML export
- Showing filters in Excel export: use showFiltersExcel option
UI and UX
The newest version of our web-component has become more convenient for users. In addition to some previously developed features for better user experience our team has developed a number of nice improvements:
- Filter & fields list become resizable
- Fields list: target box has become scrollable when dragging item to bottom or top
- Text aligning is now available via setFormat() API call by using new textAlign parameter in FormatValueObject property
Click here to download the newest Flexmonster v2.0 free trial.