Flexmonster has 2 main advantages over competing types of applications:
- Usability and speed of the desktop application,
- Mobility and scalability of the web-based application.
Pivot Table enables you to analyze numerical data. With Pivot Table, you can look at the same information in different ways with just a few mouse clicks.
- Read the quickstart guide for embedding Flexmonster component into the web application.
- Find detailed tutorials to configure Pivot Table with your data source: JSON, CSV, SQL database, Microsoft Analysis Services, Mondrian, and icCube.
- Explore what is a report and how to configure it.
- Learn about integration with popular frameworks and technologies: jQuery, AngularJS, Angular, React, RequireJS, TypeScript, ASP.NET, and JSP.
- Follow the guides about connecting with Highcharts, FusionCharts, Google Charts or any charting library.
- Find out how to customize Toolbar of Flexmonster component.
- Read about predefined CSS themes and the process of creating your own theme in Customizing appearance tutorial.
- Check how to set a localization for Pivot Table by using one of the available files or defining your own.
- Learn how to update to the latest version of Flexmonster.