Flexmonster 2.1: Release Overview
PLEASE NOTE: As soon as we update the Component with new features every new week the information might be outdated, please check our latest news.
For Flexmonster team 2014 has become a year of bringing our web pivot table component to the new level. Announced in spring release of version 2.1 has become not only one of the most expected by our partners and leads but also one of the most advanced in terms of functionality extension. We continue focusing on making Flexmonster pivot table component more Excel-like and thus we add a number of cool features as well as bring HTML5 version to the same level as Flash/Flex one (by features and performance).
The full list of new features and improvements includes over 20 items but we would like you to pay your attention to the most spectacular of them:
- Classic (not-grouped) view or Classic mode – widespread way of pivoted data presentation. Classic view helps end users see hierarchies one beside another – just like they are accustomed to in Excel;
- Drill-through – clicking on a cell gives user an outstanding opportunity to dig deeper into data and see its constituents;
- Editing cells for CSV data sources – lets end user change values in the grid on-the-fly;
- Drag and drop fields on the grid – changing filters/columns/rows location on the grid without opening field list (configurator);
- Speed up CSV parsing – updated loading algorithm allowing.
Flexmonster 2.1 is available for downloading here.
Also we would like to pay your attention to the changes in our pricing: Enterprise Advanced edition ix excluded from the list. In return, HTML5 version is from now on available within all Flexmonster editions including Enterprise Site and Professional.