Managing license keys
All Flexmonster Pivot Table & Charts Component editions need a license key.
You can set a license key for the component via
When you download a trial package, you receive a trial key within the package.
It is in
index.html – set inline via
When you purchase the license, the trial key can be replaced by the license key.
Types of keys
There are the following types of keys:
- Trial key is provided within the trial package to try the component. The component runs with a trial key without any restrictions, with all capabilities according to the downloaded edition. The only limitation is that the integration with the 3rd party charting libraries is not available with the trial key. This key is temporary and has an expiration date. Usually, trial period lasts for 30 days.
- Development license key is provided for development purposes. It is applicable to your local host environment. Using development key, the component can be run locally on your computer (localhost) or on the server using IP address. We do not license on per-developer basis, thus, you need only one license for the whole development team that works for the same project. This key is issued right after the purchase. Development license key can be limited in time or perpetual – depending on the purchased license.
- Production license key is provided for the production environment (domain/URL) where the component runs (e.g. yourcompany.com). It is not obligatory to know the production domain at the moment of purchase. It is needed when you publish your application on the web, so you can ask for the production key later. This key is tied up to your domain name. Production license key can be limited in time or perpetual – depending on the purchased license.
- Staging key can be issued by request after Flexmonster license purchase for testing on the real domain, but not in production environment.
You will receive development key right after Flexmonster license purchase. Also, as soon as you know the target domain/URL, the production key will be issued.
Flexmonster Pivot Table & Charts Component is available in 5 editions, you can choose from: Pivot Table for MS Analysis Services, Pivot Table for Pentaho Mondrian, Pivot Table for SQL/CSV/JSON Unlimited, Pivot Table for SQL/CSV/JSON Basic and Enterprise Bundle.
Each edition has its own key which unlocks it. There are some differences between them. Please, see the details below:
- Pivot Table for MS Analysis Services works with data from Microsoft Analysis Services OLAP cubes.
- Pivot Table for Pentaho Mondrian supports data from Mondrian or icCube.
- Pivot Table for SQL/CSV/JSON Unlimited supports data from SQL Databases or static files. It has no restrictions for CSV, OCSV and JSON data size.
- Pivot Table for SQL/CSV/JSON Basic supports data from SQL Databases or static files. It has the following limits on data sizes: CSV data sources and JSON data sources (up to 5MB), OCSV data sources (up to 2MB).
- Enterprise Bundle supports all data sources, including SQL Databases, CSV files, JSON, MS Analysis Services, Mondrian and icCube. This edition has no restrictions for data size.
For prices and further details for each component's edition please visit Pricing page.