We ran into an issue if more then 1 filter is applied, us you can see in the following example, the data is not visible:
As soon as I remove one of the filters the data is visible, can you give as a solution to solve this problem.
We use Flexmonster Version 2.8 with Analysis Sever over Datapump
Thank you for reaching out to us and providing access to the environment where the issue is reproducible.
Our team needs some time to investigate the issue further. We will share the results with the ETA 29th of December.
In the meantime, please feel free to contact us if any questions arise.
Our team kindly asks if you could please keep the access to your environment open so we could run all the necessary tests.
The problem is solved, thank you
Thank you for the update.
We are happy to hear that you managed to solve the problem.
As always, feel free to reach out in case of questions.