Flexmonster has 2 main advantages over similar competing applications:
- Usability and speed of the desktop application,
- Mobility and scalability of the web-based application.
Flexmonster Pivot enables you to analyze summarized numerical data. Using Flexmonster, you can look at the same information in different ways with just a few mouse clicks.
- Read the quickstart guide for embedding Flexmonster Pivot Table & Charts into a web application.
- Find detailed tutorials to configure the pivot table component with your choice of data source: JSON, CSV, SQL database, Microsoft Analysis Services, Mondrian, and icCube.
- Explore what is a report and how to configure one.
- Learn about integration with popular frameworks and technologies such as: jQuery, AngularJS, Angular, React, RequireJS, TypeScript, ASP.NET, and JSP.
- Follow these guides about connecting with Highcharts, FusionCharts, Google Charts or any charting library.
- Find out how to customize the Toolbar of the component.
- Read about predefined CSS themes and the process of creating your own theme in the customizing appearance tutorial.
- Check how to set localization for a pivot table by using one of the available files or defining your own.
- Learn how to update to the latest version of Flexmonster.