Hello support team,
I try to support filter by month across different locales.
Example: I disable January in filter (Date.Month is a row), then I change locale from English to Spain for example. As a result filter is dropped.
Is there a way to handle this case? For example use a number of a month for filter instead of localized string.
Thank you for raising this support ticket.
The localization change in Flexmonster currently does not handle switching the month filters as well. However, this functionality sounds reasonable, so we’ve added your request to our customer’s wishlist and will consider implementing it once there is an opportunity.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with in the meantime.
For now, if this is critical to you, you can handle this manually: on report change, change the filter label to the translated one.
This issue is not so critical for us. So we can wait for updates from your team.
Thanks for your help.
Thank you for the follow-up!
We’ll let you know if anything changes on this matter.