FlexMonster upgrade process
I want to make sure that I am following the correct path for upgrading the flexmonster version.
- Currently we are on Version 2.309 (build 14/02/2017 01:16:49) and want to upgrade to the latest.
- So I went to http://www.flexmonster.com/release-notes/version-2-312, clicked on “Download Latest Version”
- Entered required information.
- We will be using CSV/JSON data source and could be more in the future. So I selected “Other” there.
- Got the download link in the email.
Is this the correct way of upgrading the version ?
By selecting other, I guess I got all the different flavors for flex. What if I need to support the flex for CSV and icCube in single application.
Yes, this is the correct way to upgrade.
I hope everything works fine for you.
Thanks Roman, Yes I just downloaded the upgraded version. But Now I am not sure which folder is correct for me. I think it should be “Pivot Table for CSV or JSON files” but what if I want to support Olap as a datasource also.
Yes, I understand your confusion.
Honestly, there is no real difference between the folders. They just contain different configurations for the same component. So you can choose any of them and apply the appropriate configuration for your datasource or just replace /flexmonster folder in your application.
Probably your development key is restricted to use only one data source. I will ask Olena to update this key.
One more thing, under “Connect” I don’t see “To OLAP”, option.
It will work with the updated key.