Here is a video demonstration: https://www.loom.com/share/b78effeb352e46319763aeec23946c83
I could not reproduce this in 2.7.8 and lower.
Thank you for your question.
Our team would like to kindly ask you to update to the latest version of the Flexmonster component.
Please, find out the way to do it by following the link: https://www.flexmonster.com/doc/updating-to-the-latest-version/
Please, let us know if the issue still occurs.
Sorry, I forgot to mention it. The latest version doesn’t fix the problem. I did multiple downgrades to determine which version introduced the issue.
We didn’t manage to reproduce the described issue on the latest version of Flexmonster (2.7.18).
Please, find out an example we made, trying to reproduce the bug: https://jsfiddle.net/flexmonster/mukb983a/
Our team kindly asks you to reproduce the bug using JSFiddle or make a sample which would demonstrate the problem.
Hello, I was able to reproduce the issue:
There is a single column called “# of suppliers on project” and it’s the only numeric value with “total”.
Thank you for reproducing the bug.
It seems like an issue. Our team is going to fix it with the next minor update (ETA Dec 02).