Found a bug I believe that is affecting our customers.
1. In Flat Form view, create a calculated column called “Avg 1” in Fields selector.
2. Select “Avg 1” field so added to Flat Form. Click Apply.
3. Open Fields again, rename column to “Avg 2”. Make sure it is still selected and click Apply
4. Switch to “Classic Form”.
5. Notice, the column header is “Avg 1” not “Avg 2”. Also notice, that in Fields, it is still labeled “Avg 2”.
Let me know if need more info. We are using Flexmonster version 2.8.11
Thank you for reporting the problem.
We have managed to reproduce the reported behavior on our side – the fix for the issue is going to be provided with a minor release ETA Sep 21st.
Our team will notify you as soon as the version with a fix is available to download.
Please contact us in case any other questions arise.
We are glad to announce that the issue with the calculated values grand total caption was fixed.
This is provided in the 2.8.16 version of Flexmonster: https://www.flexmonster.com/release-notes/.
You are welcome to update the component.
Here is our updating to the latest version tutorial for guidance: https://www.flexmonster.com/doc/updating-to-the-latest-version/.
Please contact us in case any questions arise.
Our team is wondering whether the recent fix helped. Please let us know if everything works fine.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.