Since updating to version 2.8.19 when I call the updateData function with partial set to false.
The with of the row headers goes wonky, see attached image.
If I then call the updateData function with partial set to true, it goes back to normal.
I have tried updating to 2.8.20 but with no luck.
Thank you for contacting us.
Our team would like to explain that we did not manage to reproduce the issue on our side.
Please see the JSFiddle we have prepared trying to reproduce the described behavior.
It demonstrates updating the data using the
partial parameter set both to
Please modify the provided JSFiddle so that the described behavior could be observed. It would allow us to investigate the issue on our side.
Our team is looking forward to hearing from you.
It just hit me that you fixed an issue with expandData in update 2.8.19: https://www.flexmonster.com/question/expanddata-dose-not-refresh-css/
and if you use it when there is nothing to expand it happens: https://jsfiddle.net/tn2duoL9/
Thank you for preparing a sample. We did manage to reproduce the issue on the latest version 2.8.20.
We will research the issue and provide you with results ETA Dec 14.
Please contact us in case any other questions arise.