Hello. Something strange is happening during field selection under flat mode. Steps to reproduce:
1. Open example;
2. Fields -> select ‘model’, as you can see no way to select aggregation type;
3. after call flexmonster.getReport() ‘model’ field became inactive;
1. Open example again;
2. call flexmonster.getReport() -> field ‘type’ is under ‘measure’ object – good;
3. Fields -> deselect ‘type’;
4. Fields -> select ‘type’, again no way to select aggregation type
5. call flexmonster.getReport() -> field ‘type’ is under ‘rows’ object – not good, because in this case predefined aggregation type(via active: false property) being lost;
Thanks you in advance
Thank you for reporting this to us in such detail.
Our team will provide the fix to this issue in the minor release version with the ETA 13th of July.
Please let us know if any further questions arise.
We are pleased to inform you that the issue with displaying and selecting measures in the flat form was fixed.
This is included in the 2.8.11 version of Flexmonster: https://www.flexmonster.com/release-notes/.
You are welcome to update the component.
Here is our updating to the latest version guide for assistance: https://www.flexmonster.com/doc/updating-to-the-latest-version/.
Feel free to write to us in case of questions.
We want to kindly take an interest in whether the provided fix works for your case.
Our team is looking forward to hearing from you.
Hello, it works great. Thanks