Toolbar icons not working properly after a cancelled local report open
1. Load data to the pivot
2. Click on the “Save” button on the toolbar
3. Click on the “Save” button in the confirmation dialog –> the saving feature works
4. Click on the “Open” button on the toolbar
5. Click on the “Local report” option in the dropdown list
6. Click “Cancel” in the file browser dialog
7. Click on the “Save” or any other icon on the Toolbar (“Options” and “Fields” buttons seems to be working properly, but the rest are not responding to the clickings)
If you open now a local report, after the loading, the previously clicked functions are triggered automatically.
It seems the data does not matter in this case, so I am not attaching an example.
I reproducated this behaviour in your angular pivot-table-demo project, version 2.8.28
Thanks in advance,
Thank you for reporting the issue.
We did manage to reproduce it on our side.
Our team will perform the research and provide you with results ETA Apr 12.
Please contact us in case you have any other questions.
We would like to kindly explain that the updates will be available a bit later, ETA April 19th.
Please let us know if this would work fine for you.
We are glad to announce that the issue with irresponsive Toolbar buttons in Angular after canceling the “Open file” dialog was fixed.
This is available in the 2.8.31 version of Flexmonster: https://www.flexmonster.com/release-notes/.
You are welcome to update the component.
Here is our updating to the latest version tutorial for guidance: https://www.flexmonster.com/doc/updating-to-the-latest-version/.
Feel free to write to us in case of questions.
We are reaching out to ask if the recent fix works well for you.
Looking forward to your feedback.