Please clarify on these question.
2. var expandAllItem = $(‘<li class=”fm-ui”></li>’);expandAllItem.append(‘<span class=”fm-ui” id=”#fm-text- display”>ExpandAll</span>’);..I am adding this element to context menu for right click..what is the equivalent style for this…currently, it’s not compatible with other menu items in the context menu.
3. Expand All is not working when we switch to Charts and come back to grid and Expand All.
4. Drag & drop of fields are not working. Drag and drop fields to columns from row vice versa.
Please look into it and let me know if you are able to recreate these issues.
Thanks & Regards,
Thank you for the interest in our new version. Here are the answers to your questions:
jsPivotCreationCompleteHandler was renamed to
reportcomplete. Please update your code.
2. In version 2.4 selectors were changed notably. For this case, please set the following style:
var expandAllItem = $('<li class="fm-ui"></li>');
expandAllItem.append('<span class="fm-ui-element fm-ui fm-ui-label" id="#fm-text-display">Expand All</span>');
You can check the example: http://jsfiddle.net/flexmonster/9feqzm1m/.
3. The issue with expands after switching between different view types was fixed in our latest minor release. Please download and check.
4. Drag & drop of fields will be restored in minor release 2.404, ETA Sep 25.
Please let me know if you have other questions.
I am glad to inform you that dragging and dropping fields on the grid is restored.
You are welcome to update the component.