I have a problem with exporting excel data, all other export formats display the date field normally, except excel.
Attached I will leave the way the script was made, how it is displayed on screen and the return in excel.
Ps: I used this fiddle https://jsfiddle.net/flexmonster/m2kopf9w as an example and it worked normally, however, in my code the field still does not return data.
Thank you for reporting an issue.
Our team could not reproduce this behavior with the latest version of Flexmonster using the report provided in script.PNG (see the test JSFiddle) We recommend updating the component if you are using an old version of Flexmonster.
If updating Flexmonster did not help, could you please provide more information regarding the issue, including:
exportTofunction is used in your project.
Looking forward to hearing your feedback.
Hope you are doing well.
We are wondering if you were able to fix the issue with exporting to Excel.
Please let us know if any further assistance is required.
Our team would like to know if you could resolve the Excel export issue.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Sorry for the delay. I couldn't solve this problem, I've tried several things like updating the component, using the cdn flexmonster component, I tried to make the code as clean as possible and nothing worked. I even performed a test on jsfiddle with angularjs (like i use in my project) and it also worked normally, only in our project that the dates are not displayed in the excel export. Attached are some files that may help you understand the problem.
AngularJS Excel export (exactly like in our project)
Ps: I also couldn't reproduce this error outside my project.