Thank you for your questions. Could you please specify what of our tools you are comparing to ag-grid? Is it the pivot table from Flexmonster or the flat table?
Please find our answers to your questions below:
- Our current Field List is implemented based on Flexmonster API calls. The rich variety of API calls allow implementing a sidebar on your own depending on the style of your application. Many of our clients decided to move such a way.
- The analog of master/detail feature in Flexmonster is a drill-through view. You can open it by either double-clicking on a cell or using the context menu. Please see the video example: https://www.screencast.com/t/DTU1XRqO.
- The pagination approach is not applicable to the pivot table. Flexmonster was designed to operate with large data sets in a fast and smooth way. Therefore, the pagination is not necessary.
- You can implement the floating filter on your own. Here is an example: https://jsfiddle.net/flexmonster/s23fkygd/.
- Such a thing can be implemented in Flexmonster Pivot Table using the
hierarchy data type. Please find the example here: https://jsfiddle.net/flexmonster/mr0Lwkab/.
- The drag n drop functionality is supported by default in our pivot table: https://www.screencast.com/t/ZfarV1QMKqY4. You can try it on our demo: https://www.flexmonster.com/demos/pivot-table-js/. The drag n drop functionality can be also disabled if necessary.
Please note that most of our answers are only applicable to the are only applicable to the pivot table.
Let us know in case of any other question.