When I use Internet Explorer, the values for the DH_INCL_AVEBC and DH_RAST fields are not displayed, but when I use Firefox or Chrome, these fields are ok.
Could you analyze the attached file and tell us how to fix this error?
Note: We are using Flexmonster v.2.8.15.
Thanks in advance,
Thank you for writing to us.
We’ve managed to reproduce the described behavior on our side and have already passed this over to our development team. The fix is going to be available with our upcoming release ETA Oct 19th.
Please let us know if you have any other questions we can help you with in the meantime.
After some further testing, we’ve managed to get to the core of the issue, which is that the mentioned date fields in your CSV data source do not follow the ISO 8601 standard.
Please note that it is highly recommended to keep the date hierarchies aligned with ISO 8601 to ensure these fields are being parsed as expected. Some browsers like Google Chrome & Firefox are able to parse dates in a different format correctly, however, this is not the case with Internet Explorer.
With that in mind, we won’t be including a fix for this to our upcoming release – instead, we’d suggest trying the recommendations above, which in your case would involve changing the format of the input data. For example:
has to be changed to
according to the mentioned ISO standard. Similarly,
would have to be changed to
Feel free to check out the following link for more info on ISO 8601-acceptable formats: https://www.w3.org/TR/NOTE-datetime
Please let us know if this helps.