Menu
Download Free Trial

Save pivot to server

I have customize function to save pivot to server and this function was working fine until upgrade to 2.5.
After upgrade, the report data is not in readable format as it seems encoded and due to this my functionality stopped working.

When I replace flexmonster.js to older version its working fine. Is there any fix so i can add that or why its happening in latest version?

Thank you

Sadaf

3 answers

Public
Dmytro Zvazhii Flexmonster 3 days ago

Hello Sadaf,
Thank you for your question. Could you please provide us with the code sample where the issue is reproducible? It may be a jsFiddle example or something else. In such case, it will be much easier for us to identify the issue.
Waiting for the update from you.
Regards,
Dmytro

Public
Sadaf Riaz 2 days ago

Thanks Dmytro for looking into. I’ve fixed it by applying decoding. Following are the piece of code before and after upgrade to 2.5
 
 
### before upgrade reading from request ###

StringBuffer buf = new StringBuffer();
BufferedReader rd = request.getReader();
String line;
while ((line = rd.readLine()) != null) {
      buf.append(line);
}
String jsonString = buf.toString(); 

### After upgrade need to apply URL decoding ###

String jsonString = URLDecoder.decode(buf.toString(), "UTF-8");
Public
Tanya Gryshko Flexmonster 2 days ago

Hello, Sadaf,
Thank you for sharing your investigation results!
We’re glad everything works fine.
Please let me know in case of any other questions.
Regards,
Tanya

Please login or Register to Submit Answer