The component separates data in rows erroneously
When using the component, a single data “Con,,,, appears in the firt row. That data should be added in the Conductor row. As shown in the image, the contuctor row has 135 records, while in the original file has 136.
I attach an image that can clarify the problem.
Here you can access the dataview: http://datosabiertos.csv.go.cr/dataviews/233041/datos-para-tabla-dinamica-de-fallecidos-en-sitio/
Here you can download the original file: http://datosabiertos.csv.go.cr/datasets/169535-datos-para-tabla-interactiva-de-fallecidos-en-sitio.download/
Thank you for reporting.
It seems that I see data correctly – http://take.ms/Mcx8P
Are there any additional steps I should apply to see an error on my side?
Also, I have noticed that you are using old version 2.319, so you can try updating to the latest 2.4 version and check whether the issue is still there.
Look forward to hearing from you.
It seems that it does not happen every time, it has an erratic behavior. That is, sometimes shows the value wrong and other times it shows correctly, as in the image you send. Please try again from that and other browsers to see if you can reproduce the problem.
Thank you for your quick update.
We have tested in different browsers and managed to reproduce the issue in Firefox. After that, we have tested version 2.4 and everything works correctly with the same data.
That is why we kindly ask you to consider the possibility of updating to this version. Here is the migration guide which may help you.
Please share your thoughts on the subject.