Dear Flexmonster team,
I am facing some strange behavior – when I call updateData, then fields in fields list popup include aggregation in its names(screenshot attached), besides those that are included in columns or rows. It happens even if I pass the same data that was used for initializing.
I was able to reproduce it here(Set report -> Update data -> Open Fields list):
I didn’t use “Set report” in my case, here I’ve just set report to same state as when it’s already broken.
If it is going to be fixed in future releases, could you provide some temporary solution to fix this?
Thanks in advance!
Thank you for reaching out to us and providing a JSFiddle example for illustration.
It helped our team to understand the problem better.
Our team will provide the fix to this issue in the minor release version with the ETA 18th of November.
As a temporary workaround, we kindly suggest turning off the aggregation labels in the
Here is a JSFiddle example for illustration: https://jsfiddle.net/flexmonster/wsz09xqg/
You are welcome to contact us in case of questions.
We are glad to announce that the issue with incorrect measure caption when using the updateData API call was fixed.
This is available in the 2.7.19 version of Flexmonster: https://www.flexmonster.com/release-notes/.
You are welcome to update the component: https://www.flexmonster.com/doc/updating-to-the-latest-version/.
Please let us know if everything works.