Dear Flexmonster Team,
We are experiencing the “Browser unresponsive” problem in some cases and Browser stuck issues in some cause while applying the “expand/collapse all” function on it.
but before the versions, we didn’t have those issues, am not sure we are not tested that time or this happening in the recent version release only aft 2.8.1.
anyway we are in the answerable state for our customers and we had lots of workarounds to overcome but we are failed from our side. and also I guess this issue is not happening for us only. so please provide a better solution to overcome this situation. Thanks in Advance.
Note: we tried in plain Html file, there also the same problem persists. I just attached the File for your reference to Reproduce this issue.
in that file, we processed 26K rows data which is 78K cells. just apply the Expand / Collapse all function and meanwhile try to access the table.
Thank you for reporting the problem.
We have managed to reproduce the problem on our side.
Also, we have noticed that the problem is only reproducible when using expandData and collapseData API calls. In its turn, expandAllData and collapseAllData methods work as expected.
We will investigate the problem and provide you with results ETA 19 Oct.
As for now, we suggest using
collapseAllData API calls instead.
Our team hopes it works for you.
Do not hesitate to contact us in case any other questions arise.
We are happy to let you know that the issue with
expandData() method was fixed.
This is provided in the 2.8.18 version of Flexmonster.
You are welcome to update the component.
Here is our updating to the latest version guide for assistance.
Please let us know if it works for you.
This question is now closed