If you view the GIF attached, it shows that if I filter by current month, it does not include results from the 1st day of the month. I tried changing this to be the 2nd day, and it included the results correctly.
Thank you for reporting this to us.
We managed to reproduce the issue on our end as well.
Our team will provide the fix in an upcoming minor release of Flexmonster with the ETA 4th of October.
In the meantime, feel free to reach out to us if additional questions arise.
Some further information on this.
When I have the timezone on my computer set to UTC – It works correctly.
We are happy to inform you that the issue with range date filters was fixed.
This is available in the latest (v2.9.9) version of Flexmonster: https://www.flexmonster.com/release-notes/.
You are welcome to update the component. Here is our updating to the latest version guide for assistance: https://www.flexmonster.com/doc/updating-to-the-latest-version/.
Please let us know if the fix works fine for you.
Awesome! Happy to confirm it is working now 🙂