I’m not sure when this happened exactly, but the Flexmonster Export to PDF functionality seems to be erroring out specifically in Internet Explorer 11 based on an uncaught Promise somewhere. I just tried to verify it on the Demo site (http://www.flexmonster.com/demos/connect-msas/) and, in IE11, it stays in a loop (error messages in attached file). Do you guys know of a workaround for the time being?
Working on it a bit further, the problem seems to stem from html2canvas. I solved this by manually editting the node module library using this workaround:
I imagine a fix for this has to come from html2canvas first but I’ll ask anyway: any idea on a timeline for a fix to the Angular ng-flexmonster html2canvas library?
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
We have managed to reproduce the issue you have described.
Our team will look into this in more detail and we will notify you about the result of our investigation with the ETA 15th of July.
As a workaround, we kindly suggest exporting to HTML or other formats which, if necessary, can be converted to PDF.
You are welcome to contact us in case any questions arise.
We are glad to announce that the issue with export to PDF in Internet Explorer 11 was fixed.
This is provided in the 2.7.10 version of Flexmonster: https://www.flexmonster.com/release-notes/.
You are welcome to update the component.
Here is our updating to the latest version tutorial for guidance: https://www.flexmonster.com/doc/updating-to-the-latest-version/.
Feel free to write to us in case of questions.